Following the success of the 1st and 2nd AESAP Student Design Competition, Department of Mechanical and Biosystem Engineering of Bogor Agricultural University and Indonesian Society of Agricultural Engineering (ISAE) of Bogor Chapter proudly announce the 3rd AESAP Students Design Competition 2019.
The AESAP Student Design Competition is a forum for agriculture engineering (AE) undergraduate students to expose their design in agricultural engineering, exchange ideas, and sharpen their communication skills.
1. Postharvest and food engineering
2. Energy and agricultural machinery
3. Land and water resources engineering
4. System and management
1.The competition is open to all agricultural engineering undergraduate students (individual or teams) in Asia.
2. Participants must be undergraduate students pursuing an academic degree at the time of submission.
3. Each competition entry must be authored by one student or more, and should be endorsed by their faculty or university.
4. Participants are required to submit an electronic copy of their design in full paper (not exceed than 20 pages of A4)
5. Register and submit the Proposal in AESAP2019 website.
Before 5 October 2019 Total Prize : IDR 10,000,000.
Selected design are invited on AESAP 2019 Conference Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) INDONESIA , IPB ICC 14-15 October 2019. =================
Dept. Information and Publication
Instagram : himatetalk
Twitter : himatetalk
Web : www.himateta.lk.ipb.ac.id
Line : @ssf7889h